We highly recommend playing exacta boxes in each race. They have consistently been our best return on investment and it’s how we count our winners!
The Win Candidates in each race are in order from our top pick to our fourth (or third). However, we root for the two biggest prices to run 1st and 2nd as it helps our payoffs in our exacta boxes. It does not matter to us if it’s our top pick or fourth!
3 stars – Great betting Race
2 stars- Good Betting Race
1 star- Good Race to Pass
Race 8 at Aqueduct
Post: 3:15 PM ET Dirt
Fall Highweight H. 6 Furlongs | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up | G3 STAKES | Purse: $100,000 Exacta, Trifecta (.50), Super (.10), Pick 3 Races (8-10), Double Wagers
- 1 1 ML 10-1 Arch Cat J. Vargas, Jr. 130 Lbs D. Velazquez L
- 2 2 ML 10-1 Drafted D. Davis 131 Lbs D. Duggan L
- 3 3 ML 2-1 Majestic Dunhill J. Lezcano 133 Lbs G. Weaver L
- 4 4 ML 20-1 Absentee J. Alvarado 128 Lbs J. Duarte, Jr. L
- 5 5 ML 9-5 Share the Ride J. Ortiz 133 Lbs A. Arriaga L
- 6 6 ML 3-1 Stan the Man E. Cancel 132 Lbs J. Terranova II L
- 7 7 ML 8-1 Tribecca K. Carmouche 130 Lbs C. Englehart L
Win Candidates 7-5-3-6 Rating 2 stars
Note: I do not like these high weight races- making these horses carry 130+ lbs just does not sit well with me.
#7 Tribecca-hard trying 6 year old is the speed of the speed. He has a 10-4-3 record from his 25 starts at this distance. He is coming off a three length wire to wire score last out and his reward? He gets to pick up 10 lbs to 130 today.
#5 Share the Ride-is coming off a 7 length romp and has earned triple digit speed figures in back to back races. His reward?? He gets to pick up 12 lbs and carry 133 lbs today.
#3 Majestic Dunhill-beat our second pick by a head last out in a game run. To keep with the theme….he has to pick up 15 lbs and carry 133 lbs
#6 Stan the Man-does his best running over this track with a 5-4-1 record from 14 starts here. He picks up 15 lbs and carries 132 lbs today.
AGAIN NOT A FAN OF THIS.