Please take a second to share this page- it’s the only way we can keep these picks FREE!
We highly recommend playing exacta boxes in each race. They have consistently been our best return on investment and it’s how we count our winners!
The Win Candidates in each race are in order from our top pick to our fourth (or third). However, we root for the two biggest prices to run 1st and 2nd as it helps our payoffs in our exacta boxes. It does not matter to us if it’s our top pick or fourth!
3 stars – Great betting Race
2 stars- Good Betting Race
1 star- Good Race to Pass
Race 5 at Keeneland
Post: 3:18 PM ET Turf
1 1/16 Miles | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up | ALLOWANCE | Purse: $71,000 Double-Exacta ($1 min)-Trifecta-Pick 3-Pick 5 ($.50 min)-Superfecta ($.10 min)- Jackpot Super High Five ($.50 min)
- 1 1 ML 8-1 In Love (BRZ) J. Talamo 121 Lbs P. Lobo L
- 2 2 ML 20-1 Buy Me Candy B. Hernandez, Jr. 118 Lbs I. Correas, IV L
- 3 3 ML 12-1 Marshall Law (IRE) M. Garcia 121 Lbs M. Stidham L
- 4 4 ML 8-1 Picasso R. Santana, Jr. 121 Lbs S. Asmussen L
- 5 5 ML 4-1 Bakers Bay T. Gaffalione 121 Lbs C. McGaughey III L
- 6 6 ML 9-2 Lake Nakuru R. Bejarano 121 Lbs V. Oliver L
- 7 7 ML 15-1 Majestic Ro F. Geroux 118 Lbs B. Lynch L
- 8 8 ML 5-1 Falkirk J. Leparoux 120 Lbs I. Wilkes L
- 9 9 ML 15-1 Lemon Kick M. Mena 120 Lbs C. Davis L
- 10 10 ML 5-1 Juggernaut J. Graham 118 Lbs J. Desormeaux L
- 11 11 ML 5-1 Caramelito A. Beschizza 118 Lbs A. Meah L
- 12 12 ML 10-1 Benelux M. Murrill 120 Lbs C. Davis L
- 13 A ML 5-1 Perjury Trap D. Cohen 118 Lbs C. Brown L
- 14 A ML 12-1 Myamanoi C. Lanerie 118 Lbs D. Gargan L
- 15 A ML 15-1 El Ahijado J. Gilligan 121 Lbs S. Guerrero L
- 16 M ML 3-1 Alex Joon R. Santana, Jr. 118 Lbs S. Asmussen L
Win Candidates 1-11-8-10 Rating 2 stars
#1 In Love-shipped over from ARG, made his NA debut after a 10 month layoff and was flying late to miss by less than two lengths in a big effort. He needed that one and we should get a nice price.
#11 Caramelito-won two in a row then came off a two month layoff and missed by less than two for her third straight win. She then finished third in a tough allowance field at KY Downs last out. She is at the top of her game and should be in the payoffs.
#8 Falkirk-added blinkers and drew off to break his maiden by 2 lengths then rallied to miss by only a length last out. He is improving with each start and should be close.
#10 Juggernaut-has the speed to close from the start and could easily hang on for a piece.