FREE Long Shot Picks
Get FREE Horse Racing long shot picks every race day
- Get FREE Long Shot Picks every race day Plus
- Free Horse Racing Picks from other top tracks!
- Don’t miss our long shot play off the day with program odds of 6-1 or higher!
- Sign up for FREE Email Alerts and never miss another Gulfstream Park free Pick!
- Get Free Picks from: Aqueduct, Belmont Park, Churchill Downs, Gulfstream Park, Keeneland, Kentucky Downs, and Saratoga!
Get Long Shot Picks sent to your email every race day Click Here 🙂
FREE LONG SHOT PICK FOR THURSDAY
Race 5 Aqueduct
Post: 2:16 PM ET Dirt
1 Mile | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up | CLAIMING: $16,000 | Purse: $39,000 Exacta ($1), Trifecta (.50), Super (.10), Double ($1) 5 & 6, Pick 3 ($1) (5-7) Grand Slam ($1) (5-8), Late Pick 5 (.50) (5-9)
- 1 2 ML 5-2 Its All Relevant J. Gomez 118 Lbs R. Rodriguez $16,000 L
- 1A 3 ML 5-2 Winning Drive I. Ortiz, Jr. 121 Lbs R. Rodriguez $16,000 L
- 2 6 ML 6-1 Goldini J. Ortiz 123 Lbs D. Jacobson $16,000 L
- 2B 10 ML 6-1 Monarchs Glen (GB) J. Ortiz 121 Lbs D. Jacobson $16,000 L
- 3 1 ML 5-1 Runabout D. Davis 121 Lbs A. Chichakly $16,000 L
- 4 4 ML 8-1 Good Skate H. Harkie 118 Lbs M. Giangiulio $16,000 L
- 5 5 ML 6-1 Optic Way J. Castellano 123 Lbs D. Ryan $16,000 L
- 6 7 ML 5-1 Double Shot M. Franco 121 Lbs M. Nevin $16,000 L
- 7 8 ML 15-1 Amount L. Rodriguez Castro 123 Lbs G. DiPrima $16,000 L
- 8 9 ML 4-1 Warrior in Chief T. McCarthy 121 Lbs R. Handal $16,000 L
Selections 3-1-6-8 Rating ⭐⭐
#3 Runabout-has won three of his last four with a second in between. He is coming off a win at this same distance over this track while being claimed for 12.5k. New trainer is not very good hitting with only 8 of his 104 starters but he has only had this one a month and I don’t think he has had time to screw him up.
#1 The Entry– #1 Its All Relevant-fast gelding has won 9 of 19 over this track with four seconds and three thirds. He will be going for the lead and this 9 year old sill loves to run. #1A Winning Drive-gets a rider upgrade to I.Ortiz, drops in class and is the one to beat.
#6 Double Shot-has been in the money in 9 of 12 over this track. He was claimed last out for 12.5k and new trainer is hitting at 17% with her claims in their first start.
#8 Warrior in Chief-finished just a length behind our top pick last out and should be right there from the start.