free tampa bay downs picks
How to play our Tampa Bay Downs Picks:
We highly recommend playing exacta boxes in each race. They have consistently been our best return on investment and it’s how we count our winners!
In races with 3 selections the total cost will be $6 for a $1 bet
In races with 4 selections the total cost will be $12 for a $1 bet
If you have any questions just let us know- firstname.lastname@example.org
The Churchill downs Picks Win Candidates in each race are in order from our top pick to our fourth (or third). However, we root for the two biggest prices to run 1st and 2nd as it helps our payoffs in our exacta boxes. It does not matter to us if it’s our top pick or fourth!
3 stars – Great betting Race
2 stars- Good Betting Race
1 star- Good Race to Pass
Free Tampa Bay Downs Picks Race 8
Post: 3:54 PM ET Dirt
6 1/2 Furlongs | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up | ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING : $16,000 | Purse: $21,250 Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta ($.50 minimum) / Superfecta ($.10 minimum) Super High 5
- 1 1 ML 20-1 Whiskey Dash M. Allen 118 Lbs L. Rarick $16,000 L
- 2 2 ML 5-1 High Five Cotton A. Gallardo 120 Lbs J. Delgado $16,000 L
- 3 3 ML 6-1 Exchequer R. Alvarado, Jr. 120 Lbs G. Bennett $16,000 L
- 4 4 ML 4-1 Expensive Style J. Batista 118 Lbs J. Arriagada L
- 5 5 ML 15-1 Singinginthejohn A. Burgos 118 Lbs M. McGoey L
- 6 6 ML 9-2 Carouse D. Centeno 120 Lbs J. Arnett $16,000 L
- 7 7 ML 3-1 Hauntedbythemusic S. Camacho 118 Lbs B. Galvan L
- 8 8 ML 5-1 Tune In T. Mejia 120 Lbs D. Morici L
- 9 9 ML 15-1 Long Lance H. Diaz, Jr. 120 Lbs M. Stidham L
Tampa Bay Downs Picks 2-7-4-6 Rating 2 stars
#2 High Five Cotton– Hard trying 6 year old has a 13-5-13 record from his 49 starts with over 216k in earnings. He is on a two race win streak, loves this track with a 4-1-1 record from his 7 starts here and is a perfect 1 for 1 at this distance. He runs from sharp 21% winning trainer and we should be a decent price.
#7 Hauntedbythemusic– has been running well against tougher allowance runners and this drop in class makes him the one to beat.
#4 Expensive Style-missed by just three lengths last out to a repeat winner in one of his better efforts to date. He is coming off a layoff but trainer hits at good 29% with his come back runners and this one is working well.
#6 Carouse-came off a layoff and won two in a row then missed by less than a length for three. He stretched out last out and missed by only 5. He cuts back in distance and that will help his chances.